Tuesday 1 January 2013

PJs and dogs



About to head out - but 2 short PJ stories: yep Liv slept in the Onesie and I slept in the hotel issue PJs. And yes I got the room ordering wrong when I booked so there are 4 rooms of double beds. Lucy thought the photo had to be taken. Funnily the 2 small boys are loving the PJs - so much so that I just sprung Jeremy taking new ones from the trolley in the hall to make sure he had some for tonight!! now that is a funny photo too. Paddy slept on a bed he made of doonas on the ground as sharing with cam was too chaotic


plus I did an early walk and yes - more dogs - these ones were just wearing glasses .... important they can see at the temple ..

Off to Harajuku, baseball stadiums and Rob's drug of choice - a huge Camera shop

No comments:

Post a Comment